August 31, 2026
My Day + Doll Talk
I woke up at 12am today, the latest I’ve woken up so far. I binged Futurama for two hours then called my friend. We called for almost 9 hours, 2 of which was looking at dolls, the rest was just talking. We both decided to sleep but I’ve yet to fall asleep. I’m really tired, I may try to sleep soon. He’s supposed to wake me up around 8pm to play Skyrim together, it’s currently 2pm. I just finished eating lunch and I’m thinking of taking a nap.
I napped until my friend woke me up, he was two hours late. I'm glad he was late I needed the extra hours of sleep. We've been on call for almost four hours so far. I was half asleep for the first two hours, now I'm watching him play Skyrim and writing. I want to work on my painting course, I've finished the first part, and 2/3 of the third part. I still need more experience with advanced features to finish my second part.
So far I've gotten the basics of painting finished, along with selling & marketing. My new rooting lamp was finally delivered today, I'm excited to get back to rooting. My Doll kits shipped today as well. I've yet to get a response to my question about Hailey by Donna RuBert, I'm thinking I used the wrong email. Or they don't answer questions like that. I'm just curious, I'm not sure why they'd discontinue her. She and Juan are Bountiful Baby's only toddler artist kits, both have been unavailable for a while.
I was hoping they'd either bring them back or have a new toddler artist kit, either have yet to happen. Right now they only have Realborn toddlers, Charlie, their newest, and I believe they plan on restocking Emmy. I'm unsure about toddler June, but I hope they bring her back. In my opinion toddler June is their only realistic toddler. Charlie looks sickly & Emmy looks uncomfortable. My friend just hung up so I've turned on Futurama. I really like Futurama.
I'm unsure if Bountiful Baby has had any other toddler kits, I know they had Taylor, Stinker, Tibby, & Tessa many years ago, but I do not think they've had any other realborn toddlers. I was correct, their only Realborn toddlers were Emmy, June, & Charlie. June was 36 inches, I do not think I would want her anymore. I like toddler dolls around 28-32 inches, I feel 36 inches would be too big. Right now I'm working on Realborn June 7 months & she's nearly too big at 26 inches.
I'm hoping to finish June this week, I really need to work on her hair. I've gotten a lot rooted, but she's still 3/4 bald. I'm thinking of starting her now, I'll be awake for quite a few more hours I may as well work on her. I rooted for an hour, I built up a bit of the back and sides of her hair. I think I may try to nap soon. Once my sleeping schedule is back to normal, my eating schedule should be too. I've been eating way too much lately. Anyway,
Nighty night.
Comments
Post a Comment